Sunday, October 16, 2011
What's going on?
In case anyone has missed it apparently pregnancy has taken my ability to construct sentences away - wether that be in blog form or in actual real life conversation! So I thought I'd make a list of what has been going on....
* School holidays including the odd trip to the ice cream shop for Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
* Blood tests to find out my iron is low which leads to iron replacement tablets which leads to my head having an intimate conversation with the toilet - I'm so glam!
* Ultrasound to see the baby, she fine, I'm a little nervous she's going to be massive, I asked if I could have my epidural in November.
* Lot's of fruit as it's pretty much the only thing I can keep down.
* Working on my favourite thing... Spice Girlz Food Blog.
* Organising baby stuff and the house before the Mr goes away for work for the last 9 weeks of this pregnancy - yes people bets on to see if it makes it back in time!
* Spending a lot of family time together before the Mr leaves.
* Planning the fairy party to rock all fairyy parties! In two weeks I have a five year old!
* Obsessing over chickens and veggie gardens - who knew?