Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What's going on?


In case anyone has missed it apparently pregnancy has taken my ability to construct sentences away - wether that be in blog form or in actual real life conversation! So I thought I'd make a list of what has been going on....

* School holidays including the odd trip to the ice cream shop for Dutch Chocolate ice cream.

* Blood tests to find out my iron is low which  leads to iron replacement tablets which leads to my head having an intimate conversation with the toilet - I'm so glam!

* Ultrasound to see the baby, she fine, I'm a little nervous she's going to be massive, I asked if I could have my epidural in November.

* Lot's of fruit as it's pretty much the only thing I can keep down.

* Working on my favourite thing... Spice Girlz Food Blog.

* Organising baby stuff and the house before the Mr goes away for work for the last 9 weeks of this    pregnancy - yes people bets on to see if it makes it back in time!

* Spending a lot of family time together before the Mr leaves.

* Planning the fairy party to rock all fairyy parties!  In two weeks I have a five year old!

* Obsessing over chickens and veggie gardens - who knew?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds busy! :)

    I remember the fog of pregnancy, I couldn't remember anything, I couldn't keep up with anything, and sentence structure also took a hit!

    Good luck with the fairy party!

    ReplyDelete