Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

You've come along way baby....weekend in pictures




We spent yesterday, Father's Day in Australia, at home.  Chloe decided the night before, for the first time in her life, that sleeping in our bed was the way to go.  Sleeping in a bed with Chloe is like voluntarily jumping in the middle of a tornado.  So the Mr and I found ourselves on the back porch at 6am with a cuppa as the resident four year old force of nature enjoyed her sleep in our king bed.

Mum and Dad came down for breakfast and after stuffing ourselves with croissants and eggs and chia bread.  My lovely Dad helped the Mr stack some wood and endured Chloe bossing him around for a while.  We then spent the rest of the day getting organised as in the afternoon the Mr left for a week of away work and Chloe and I started our 'girls week'.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and as always this blog is a work in progress so I hope you keep coming back x

No comments:

Post a Comment