Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A new beginning

Hello,  I'm not new to blogging but I may be new to you.  I have had a blog  I See You for a couple of years.  I have changed to this blog, which I did have as a photography blog for a few reasons.  I liked the name better (yes I'm mature!), my life has changed since I started blogging so I think a new blog will help me break my writers block and reflect that and it was time for a bit of a revamp of my online existence.

I am a mum to one four going on forty year old girl, Chloe, and on Christmas Day am due to have our second daughter, Summer.  The father of my girls is also the love of my life (most of the time!) the Mr is a blokes bloke, a builder by trade and quite often the star of my blog posts.  We live in a semi rural area of Adelaide with some relatively insane animals.

I am a house design, vintage, photography, tv drama, music loving girl with zero craft ability.  When not pregnant I love wine and fabulous food.  When pregnant I love apple cider, fruit and tuna salad!   Sometimes I am lovely and blog about family life and chickens, etc and sometimes I will be filthy and a bit naughty but I am always honest.

I would love for you all to join me on my new blogging ride.....

Come and check me out on face book or twitter (my love!)...the links are on the side x

No comments:

Post a Comment